Technology has changed dramatically since QSI first introduced WinLIMS® in 1993. Throughout the changes in operating systems, databases, networks, and the introduction of web technology our very first WinLIMS™ customer has maintained their support and are enjoying the most up-to-date version of web based WinLIMS®.
You’d never own a house or a car without insurance, so why not insure WinLIMS® where you get far more for the money spent? Unlike home and car insurance, you will get a bright, shiny new WinLIMS® every few years and avoid:
- The cost of the new software
- The vendor implementation cost of a new system
- The cost of developing new reports and exports
- The cost of developing new instrument interfaces
- The cost of developing new interfaces to 3rd party systems
- The cost of internal staff required to implement the new system
- The cost of re-training your staff on the use of the new system
- The cost of data loss when implementing the new system
And at the end of it all… you’ll have to pay support for the new system anyway.